If you’re seeing the PII_EMAIL_E6D3AC3 error code in your Google Analytics account, don’t panic! This error is usually caused by a misconfigured tracking code, and it’s easy to fix.
Checkout this video:
The PII_EMAIL_E6D3AC3 is a browser error that occurs when your email address is entered incorrectly or when it’s not entered at all. This error can be caused by a number of factors, but the most common cause is a misconfigured browser. If you’re seeing this error, it’s likely that your browser isn’t properly configured to access your email account.
What is PII_EMAIL_E6D3AC3?
PII_EMAIL_E6D3AC3 is an error that can occur when sending or receiving email. This error is caused by a problem with the way your email program is configured.
There are a few things you can do to fix the PII_EMAIL_E6D3AC3 error:
Try changing the “From” address in your email program.
Check the configuration of your email server.
Make sure you’re using the correct port number for your email server.
If you’re still having trouble, contact your email provider for help.
How to Fix PII_EMAIL_E6D3AC3
This is a very common error message and it can be fixed quite easily. PII_EMAIL_E6D3AC3 means that your email address is not valid. This can be caused by a number of things, but the most likely cause is that you have entered your email address incorrectly.
Method One: Use the PII_EMAIL_E6D3AC3 Fixer Tool
The PII_EMAIL_E6D3AC3 fixer tool is a software program that can help you quickly and easily fix the PII_EMAIL_E6D3AC3 error. This software will scan your computer for any PII_EMAIL_E6D3AC3-related errors and then attempt to repair them automatically.
To use the PII_EMAIL_E6D3AC3 fixer tool, simply download it from the Internet and install it on your computer. Once it is installed, run a scan of your computer to check for any PII_EMAIL_E6D3AC3-related errors. If any are found, the tool will attempt to repair them automatically.
Method Two: Manually Fix the PII_EMAIL_E6D3AC3 Error
If you do not want to use a software program to fix the PII_EMAIL_E6D3AC3 error, you can also try to manually fix it. To do this, you will need to edit the Windows Registry.
WARNING: The Windows Registry is a sensitive database that stores critical information about your computer. If you make any mistakes while editing the Registry, you could potentially corrupt your computer beyond repair. For this reason, it is strongly recommended that you backup your Registry before making any changes.
To manually fix the PII_EMAIL_E6D3AC3 error:
1) Click Start > Run.
2) Type “regedit” into the Run box and hit Enter. This will open the Registry Editor.
3) Navigate to the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ErrorReporting\EmailErrors
4) Right-click on EmailErrors and select Delete.
5) Close the Registry Editor and restart your computer.”
Method Two: Manually Edit the Registry
If you’re comfortable working in the Registry, you can try this method. We recommend making a backup of the Registry before proceeding, just in case.
1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialogue box.
2. Type “regedit” and press Enter to open the Registry Editor.
3. In the left pane, navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\office\15.0\common\internet.
4. In the right pane, check for the presence of a DWORD value named “pii_email_e6d3ac3.” If it exists, delete it.
5. Close the Registry Editor and restart Microsoft Outlook for the changes to take effect.
If you have followed the steps outlined in this article and are still encountering the PII_EMAIL_E6D3AC3 error, it is likely that there is an issue with your Google Chrome settings. You can try resetting your Chrome settings by following these instructions:
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen
3. Select “Settings”
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Advanced”
5. Click “Reset”
If resetting your Chrome settings does not fix the issue, you may need to contact Google’s support team for further assistance.